This past summer, I graduated from university and settled into my first “big-girl” job. Since I’ve started working, I’ve realized two things…
1) I need to wake up early to make sure I get to my job on time
2) I am DEFINITELY not a morning person – so waking up early to be at work on time is a #struggle
If you are like me and are looking for ways to simplify your morning to make it easier, I’ve created a video to show my very quick makeup routine for the office. This look is SO easy, that it only takes me about five minutes to do in the morning!! This allows me time to sneak in a couple extra minutes of ZZZ’s, pick out an outfit, or making sure I grab something to eat before heading out the door.
The products that I use in my video are:
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (Find it here)
- Instant Age Rewind Concealer from Maybelline (Find it here)
- CoverGirl Loose Mineral Powder (Find it here)
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette (Find it here)
- Tarte Gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (Find it here)
- Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer (Find it here)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Find it here)
- Custom Enhancer Drops from Cover FX (Find it here)
If you had extra time in the morning, what would you use that time for? Let me know in the comments down below!